check this site out What is CLOUD Computing?
To a layman the definition of the cloud is the cloud right? You think this is funny? OK, but adding the computer keyword make definition of cloud computing even funnier, let me try to define it in their terms “Cloud Computing Is simply computers in the cloud” oh NO, But to Tech oriented, often the reverse is the case, whenever Cloud computing got mention. Here is the definition of cloud computing by Wikipedia “Cloud computing is shared pools of configurable computer system resources and higher-level services that can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort, often over the Internet. Cloud computing relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economies of scale, similar to a public utility”
purchase topamax online THE BENEFITS OF CLOUD COMPUTING TO BUSINESSES
In the past Setting up a standard/onsite DATA CENTERS for business has not always been easy for owners, as an example, the cost of managing IT infrastructure and IT professionals is high for must small to medium size business you get the point, is not easy for them at all.
Let’s check out some of the benefits of cloud computing to businesses:
- Easy deployment of services (web applications), many professional believe that with cloud computing businesses are able to deploy services faster with improved manageability and less maintenance.
- It enables businesses to pay more attention in growing their business rather than expanding IT infrastructure, not that expanding IT infrastructure is bad, but having third party to take care of it for you reduces some decision making on as regard to IT resources.
- Cloud computing has change the billing System a bit, before now web application deployment is similar in nature as some phones services, with charges on customers whether or not they actually use the services. Cloud computing implore the pay only what you consume system, in that the resources consumed by web applications such as CPUs, Bandwidth, and memory, are determine on per-unit basis.
THE CONCEPT OF THE CLOUD
Virtualization is the process of creating instance(s) of operating system on a physical node, adopting some or all attribute of the physical/actual machine, essentially sharing resources of the physical machine (e.g. Memory, CPU, etc.) across the virtual instances.
Whereas the resources allocated to customer and its cost heavily depend on
- The choosing Cloud platform. (e.g. Amazon, Google. Etc.)
- Choice of the customer as to which server operating system to use. (Linux, windows, etc.).
- The amount of the bandwidth.
- Storage space.
The cost of cloud computing platform is not as high as one might think, though it really depend on which providers you choose to go with in the end. But in order to have a great insight into the cost by each services, a cost calculator offered by each of the providers is the way forward as it will enable you see and analyze it yourself.
- Amazon EC2
- Google App Engine